Faith: Our Response to Unanswered Prayer
Unanswered prayers are answered in relationship with the Father.
1. It begins by keeping our eyes on Jesus.
2. Jesus brings us to the Father, who we build a relationship with.
3. Our trust in Him grows and leads to risk (prayers and acts of faith).
4. This leads to praying in faith and not allowing what is seen to determine how or what we pray for.
5. All prayers are answered — for the ones that don’t seem to be, we engage the Father in relationship and allow Him to show us what He is doing.
You can listen to my talk on this subject below: